Hello, ladies! I would like to present you an old article from Tumblr which was pretty much appreciated and shared on social media. I am happy to share it now with my blog readers, too!
Finding the right makeup tips for redheads is difficult sometimes! So, if you are a ginger or a redhead and you’re looking for the right makeup for you, follow the steps below:
- Try the cat eye eyeliner trick! The cat eye effect can look fantastic with red hair – just look at Emma Stone!
- One makeup tip for redheads that a lot of people don’t know is to use a light concealer under your eyes, just to get rid of some of the baggage there and really brighten up your whole face!
- Use brown eyeliner instead of black
- Just because you are a redhead doesn’t mean you can’t wear blush! Just remember, go a little lighter, use just enough to create a youthful glow!
- Yes, you can wear bronzer and red lipstick!
- Olive, beige, plum, pink, peaches and browns are the best eyeshadows for you.
- Redheads should use a light eyebrow pencil or brow powder to fill in and shape the brows.
- Always try to avoid heavy foundation. Actually, this makeup tip can be applied to any and all pale skinned girls
- Stay away from red / pink based foundations
- Lipstick or lip gloss in natural shades like coral, peach, apricot and rose really suit red headed ladies. For intense colour, blue-based reds look best. Redheads also can pull off deep lip colours like plums and purples.