What if I tell you there are many other ways to use your makeup products?
You would be surprised to know the multiple ways to use your Glow Kit, Contour Palette, primer or Brow Pencils! As I am a makeup artist – and I love to play with colors and textures – I am also significantly close to this brand; for the last 10 months I learned so much about Anastasia Beverly Hills’ products, techniques, brand story and concept. But that’s not the only reason why I am thrilled to talk about this particular brand. I’ve always been an ABH junkie, long before it arrived in Sephora France and Monaco.
Long story – short:
Find different creative applications of your makeup products. And get ready to relieve the magic! 🦄
We can’t get enough of the stunning magical highlighter palettes from Anastasia Beverly Hills. That’s for sure! With every new Glow Kit launch, social media’s attention is on HER (since she introduced the first GLOW BAR ever *A round of applause). Why we love them? Because the classic highlighters are taken to the next level. With a silky, smooth, creamy texture, the ABH Glow Kits can have different functions.
- It can also be used as a metallic eye shadow; Try using it with the Primer as a base, you’ll get to see the real pigment of the product, and it will also give a long lasting effect.
- Glowing lips! It can be used to fix your classic lipstick, to give more volume or to create a metallic, shiny look along with your matte liquid lipstick.
- Or you can use it on arms, legs, chest by mixing it with your body cream/oil to achieve a glowing summer look.
- And don’t forget the eyebrows, they need a little glow, too! When applied on the brow bone, the light shimmer can give a lift to your look!
As seen on their website, this pro palette is designed to “sculpt, define, and enhance bone structure and features”.
- This famous contour kit is a complex product, so let’s start with the beginning. It can be used as a contour kit (of course!), with the classic contouring technique. But it can also be used as a FOUNDATION. Yes, you’re reading is right. The foundation technique is easier and faster – that’s why I’m using it almost every day.
- Grab your magical Beauty Blender, wash it and use it while humid. Tap it easily on the light and deep creams of the palette in order to create the shade you need. From porcelain, light peachy beige to dark golden shades – depending on your needs and imagination. Then, when you have the right combination, you can easily blend it into your skin until you create a smooth HD look.
- According to the palette function (contour / personalised foundation), use the warm deep shades to contour the check bones and the ashy deep shades will be used to contour the forehead, nose, etc.
- If you look at the palette, you can see that in the middle you can find neutral tones, cold and warm shades.
- The pink shade can be used as a color corrector to hide dark circles. It can also be used as a blush to enhance check bones.
- Banana shade (the little yellow one) is the best concealer, a very good neutralizer.
- The ABH kits can be personalised – each palette has little magnets.
Is described as “A best-selling set of three powder highlight and three powder contour shades. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder Kit to create the illusions of higher cheekbones, a slimmer nose, softer jawline, or smaller forehead.” Available in 3 shades
- This is clearly a multifunctional palette. There are 6 shades in a palette, but if you mix them you can create a wide range of colors.
- The shades can be used very well as eye shadows, as they are vey pigmented it can fix very well on skin.
- The palette can be personalised thanks to the little magnets.
- Skin finish looks flawless and natural thanks to the delicate, light and soft formula. It can also be used as a light powder foundation for oily/normal skin.
# DIPBROW POMADE
# BROW PRIMER
I frequently use this transparent wax pencil to fix the eyebrow makeup for my clients, but also as a base for eyeshadows. Last but not least, it works very nice as a primer for lips as it makes lipstick last longer. Easy like Sunday morning!
# LIP PALETTE
The authentic formula and colors make this lip palette so special!
Do you know that Youtube bloggers used shades from palette as a foundation, eyeliner, blush, contour and color correctors, too? (watch here)
# BROW WIZ VS BROW DEFINER
Described as a retractable brow pencil that has a unique, triangular tip. Thin: Use the sharpest point of the tip to create fine, hair-like strokes.
Medium: Use the back side of the pencil to create thicker, hair-like strokes.
Wide: Use the pencil on its side to create broad strokes.
- Thanks to its triangular shape, the Brow Definer has multiple functions for the those who are aiming for a professional multi usage pencil.
- It’s bigger than the Brow Wiz and has a bigger spooley, that’s why it’s more likely recommended for bigger, fuller eyebrows.
- If you didn’t tried it yet, it goes very well on eyes or lip contour, also!
- This tiny retractable pencil is amazingly precise, specially designed for creating hair strokes.
- If you choose to use it, I recommend you to buy 2 different shades. One for contouring your brow shape. It has to be the right shade for you, regarding your eyebrow, hair color and skin tone. And another one, for creating hair strokes (if needed). It has to be a shade darker than the color you normally use.
# PRO PENCIL
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Pencil is well known as a brow pencil, frequently used to highlight and correct eyebrows. But it can make a fantastic concealer as it hides imperfections, dark circles and it can camouflage scars. It can also be used as an eyeshadow base or outer lip liner. We might call it the MAGIC pencil!
# TINTED BROW GEL
I felt in love with this multitasking gel exactly one year ago, when my hair was lighter than ever. I used the Blonde shade every day so I didn’t had to tint my eyebrows. Is describes as “A long-wearing brush-on gel that tints, fills, and sets brows. Subtly intensify, volumize, and define with one swipe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel and blend with spooley brush for a polished finish.”
Next time you use this product, instead of using it like you normally do, try it with a thin brow brush (#15 or #7B). Follow your eyebrow line, and create hair strokes. It will look so real that you will won’t stop using it this way. True story, I did!
# BROW POWDER DUO
Surprisingly, but yes! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder duo is a multitasking product. I must admit that it wasn’t supposed to be on my #list here. I use only for eyebrow makeup. Yet, this morning, while I was watching (aka stalking) the @anastasiabeverlyhills IG story, I saw @alyssamarieartistry using the Brow powder as an eyeshadow. It looks gorgeous! Such a pretty cool idea to give your brow products multiple functions.