Q: How much time does it take to do my makeup?
– Usually, it takes 40/60 minutes for a classic glam look with lashes included. As for my brides I am asking for 1h 30 – it’s better to be ready earlier than late!
Q: How many years have you been doing bridal makeup?
– My first bridal client was in 2013.
Q: How much do your charge?
– All pricing can be found on my Services page.
Q: Will you come to my location or do we come to you?
– I am fully mobile and will come to your your home, hotel, venue, yacht anywhere on French Riviera, & beyond. Travel fees will apply outside Nice area depending on your location.
Q: How far do you travel?
– Usually, my clients are English speakers living abroad, who are coming on the French Riviera /Provence to have their dream wedding! But I can travel as far as you need me!
Q: How do I book my wedding date with Irina?
– In order to book in, a 30% deposit and a signed contract will be required.
Q : How soon in advanced should I book my makeup services?
-I start booking a year in advanced so the sooner, the better!
Q: Will my makeup last all night? What if I cry?
-Absolutely. Not only are the eyes and skin prepared with the proper skin care and priming products, but you will be set and finished with professional powders and sprays that seal in and help fix the makeup in place.
👌🏼A tip to making sure your makeup stays put is to BLOT the happy wedding tears, rather than wiping them away.
Q: What makeup brands do you use?
– Hypoallergenic, alcohol/scent free, cruelty free cosmetics are my biggest concern.
Always looking for the best new items from the best brands out there!
Q: Do you have products that cater different skin types?
– YES. I have products for sensitive, dry, mature & normal skin.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Don’t hesitate to contact me. ❤️
▫️I have my 2022 agenda open now. Already taking wedding appointments for next year!!
Book your appointment here.
Can’t wait to have you in my chair!
Yours truly, Irina